Company Name: ZestFinance
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Date Posted: 06th Oct, 2016
- Design and implement highly generalizable models for predicting various outcomes.
- Taking responsibility for modeling implementation in real world settings to solve real world problems.
- Work with Product Management, Marketing, and Business Analysis to develop models to support specific business needs.
- Mentor junior team members in modeling artistry.
- Feel good about coming to work and enjoy not only the time you spend at the office, but the people you’re spending it with as well.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative discipline; advanced degrees preferred.
- Expert experience designing, developing, and implementing machine learning models / algorithms.
- A proven, demonstrable track record of success.
- Extensive programming experience in one or more of the following: R, Python, Julia, Vowpal Wabbit and an interest in learning new languages and technologies.
- Knowledge of data structures and parallelization.
- Successful Kaggle competition experience is strongly desired.
- Experience with large scale data storage and analysis (e.g., Spark, MapReduce) is a plus.