As a data scientist you will be in charge of determining the best algorithms for our next generation cyber threat analysis and management platform.
Research and development predictive models on large-scale datasets to address various cyber security-related problems through leveraging advanced statistical modeling, machine learning, and data mining techniques.
- PhD or MS degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math.
- Deep understanding of statistical modeling, machine learning, or data mining concepts, and a track record of solving problems with these methods.
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant academic/industry experience.
- Familiar with machine learning or statistical modeling tools such as Python, R, Matlab, etc.
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Java and/or C#.
- Knowledge and experience of working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Cyber security fundamentals
- Experience with big data techniques (such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Spark, Storm)