Accenture Analytics-Data Science Consultant
Company Name: Accenture
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: 16th May, 2017
- Design, develop and deploy state-of-the-art, data-driven predictive/descriptive models to solve business problems using the latest and most appropriate technologies in statistical modeling and machine learning.
- Create new insights from predictive statistical modeling activities that target and deliver value to our clients.
- Manage, architect and analyze big data in order to build data driven business insights and high impact data models to generate significant business value.
- Create models and processes to collect, distill and interpret data with a view to aid better, more informed decision making.
- Examine and explore data from multiple disparate sources with the goal of discovering insights which in turn can provide competitive advantage for our clients
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with real data
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with open source machine learning tools: Python/scikit-learn or Revo R.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash) for orchestration and data manipulation
- A minimum of 2 year Data engineering experience, including SQL and experience manipulating structured and unstructured data sources for analysis.
- A minimum of 2 year experience delivering analytical solutions using modeling tools (e.g. SAS, R, SPSS, etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field like statistics, computer science or applied math, physics or relevant subjects or 4+ years of experience in computer science, applied mathematics, or other quantitative/computational discipline
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Experience with MapReduce/Hadoop and related technologies (e.g., Pig, Hive, Cascading).
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services and Elastic MapReduce a plus.
- Familiarity with Hadoop based commercial packages (e.g. Cloudera, Hortonworks)
- Experience in text mining/NLP
- Strong background in statistical concepts and calculations
- Innovative and strong analytical and algorithmic problem solver