Company Name: Lorven Technologies
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Date Posted: 15th Oct, 2016
- Assist the architect in identifying and defining technology implementation for Data Access Layer.
- Strong in Java performance tuning, debugging & Profiling Tools.
- Strong experience in Hadoop data injection and consumption; resource management and security setup is must
- Experiences in developing scalable & multi-threaded systems
- Core Java/J2EE Design Patterns
- Java related work experience
- Spring or Enterprise Java Beans 3 (EJB3)
- ORM Frameworks (Java Persistence API/JPA, Hibernate, TopLink)
- SQL & Databases (Oracle/Exadata, TeraData, Netezza etc)
- Java Message Service (JMS)
- AJAX component frameworks (RichFaces, IceFaces)
- Testing Frameworks (JUnit, Selenium)
- Application Servers (JBoss, Glassfish)
- Experience in ETL tool is a big plus
- Experience or knowledge of Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Hive and Pig ecosystem would be a huge plus.
- Exposure to Rules and Workflow Engines, preferably Drools/JBPM is plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with minimum of 8+ years of software development experience.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.