Big Data Archietect-Hadoop/Java
Company Name: ADS Services
Location: El Segundo, CA
Date Posted: 06th Oct, 2016
- Hadoop development and implementation.
- Loading from disparate data sets.
- Pre-processing using Hive and Pig.
- Designing, building, installing, configuring and supporting Hadoop.
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design.
- Perform analysis of vast data stores and uncover insights.
- Maintain security and data privacy.
- Create scalable and high-performance web services for data tracking.
- High-speed querying.
- Managing and deploying HBase.
- Being a part of a POC effort to help build new Hadoop clusters.
- Test prototypes and oversee handover to operational teams.
- Hadoop Knowledge
- Good knowledge in back-end programming, specifically java, JS, Node.js and OOAD
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Ability to write MapReduce jobs.
- Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Ability to write Pig Latin scripts.
- Hands on experience in HiveQL.
- Familiarity with data loading tools like Flume, Sqoop.
- Knowledge of workflow/schedulers like Oozie.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, applied to Big Data domain
- Proven understanding with Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Pig, and HBase.
- Good aptitude in multi-threading and concurrency concepts.