Big Data Architect /Developer
Company Name: MSRCosmos
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Date Posted: 13th Oct, 2016
- Big Data Architect is responsible for creating the Design, Development and Implementation of Big Data Platform for acquiring data from Mechanical devices.
- Responsibilities include analysis, design, development, implementation and support of the application(s) to benefit businesses.
- Design and Development of a Framework for common and consistent use of the intended design for real time streaming of data and batch process based data migration.
- Architect will be responsible for all deliverables from Review of requirements, developing Technical Design Documentation, Validation of test scripts and test cases, coordinate the implementation of the same into production and related support activities.
- Core Responsibilities: Day-to-Day Responsibilities:Key Deliverables:Architect / Design, Lead, Implement Big Data Applications
- 0-12 years of relevant experience in Enterprise Data Managament and computing tool like using Java,
- ETL products and BI / Data warehousing products
- Must have 2+ year experience working on Big Data Technologies, preferably Java, Spark and Big data tools like Hive, Scala, Pig, etc.,.BS or MS in Computer Science Skills
- Need for this position include a combination of:• Big Data Spark, Impala, Hiva, Scala, Kafka, Hadoop• Teradata• Cassandra 2