Big Data Developer
- Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex development project.
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyze application for data integrity issues.
- Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
- Serve as project lead or lead technical staff in course of application development project
- May mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
4+ years of related experience
SECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
4+ years of experience with Hadoop components, including HDFS, Spark, Hbase, Hive, and Sqoop.
Hands-on experience with NoSQL databases.
Strong Informatica ETL development experience.
Excellent PL/SQL Oracle development experience.