Big Data Engineer
Company Name: ClimaCell
Location: Boston, MA
Date Posted: 05th Dec, 2017
Job Responsibilities -
- Build the infrastructure and the core algorithms used by the company.
- You’ll be pioneering a cutting-edge solution to process massive amounts of data in real time, at an order of magnitude higher spatial and temporal resolution than is possible with competing technologies.
- If you love programming as much as analyzing data, then this job is for you.
- Being a backend software engineer with 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Python development and
- Working with AWS and Google Cloud
- You prefer UNIX environments
- You’re comfortable building from the ground up
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or EE or equivalent experience
- You love dogs
- Expertise in C/C++ development
- Expertise in NumPy/SciPy driven analysis (ML ftw!)
- Expertise in Machine learning (hands-on experience)
- Expertise in Spark driven analysis
- Experience with GPU programming
- Experience with Git
- You like statistics, data modeling
- You prefer mint chocolate chip ice cream be green, not white