Big Data Framework Developer
Company Name: Apple
Location: Santa Clara Valley, San Francisco
Date Posted: 26th Apr, 2018
- Architect, design and build a Big-Data Framework that provides proper abstractions for common building blocks of big data analytics systems.
Designs Self - Serve data structures, sets up the Data Pipe Lines for these structures; Schedules the data pipe lines for daily and history processing; Works closely with cross functional teams to gather requirements.
- 5+ years of experience in Scala, core Java and/or Python
- 3+ years of experience in Spark systems
- 3+ years of Experience in machine learning, for example, Tensor flow, Turi, Spark ML lib, and R.
- Good knowledge in Hadoop eco-systems
- Practical knowledge in design patterns
- Expertise in architecting, designing and developing big data frameworks for analytics and data management
- Direct experience with highly available systems
- In depth knowledge of developing large distributed systems