Big Data Hadoop Developer
Company Name: ZaranTech
Location: New York, NY
Date Posted: 12th Apr, 2016
- Must be able to design, build, configure and support Hadoop
- Must develop and implement Hadoop.
- Translate complex, functional and technical requirements in to detailed design.
- Create scalable and high performance web services for data tracking.
- Test prototypes and oversee handover to operational teams.
- Manage and deploy HBase and should maintain security and data privacy.
- Propose best practices and standards.
- Must be a part of POC effort to help build Hadoop clusters.
- Should have good knowledge on Hadoop, Backend programming like Java, JS, Node.js, and OOAD
- Should have experience in using Hive and Pig
- Should be able to write Map reduce jobs and Pig Latin scripts.
- Must have familiarity with data loading tools like Flume and sqoop.
- Must have analytical and problem solving skills in Big data domain.
- Must have good Knowledge on database structures, theories, principles and practices