Big Data Solution Engineer
Architect and develop Big Data applications for fortune 100 companies around the globe.
· Design and build data processing pipelines for structured and unstructured data using tools and frameworks in the Hadoop ecosystem.
· Implement and configure Zaloni tools for Hadoop based data lake implementations and Proof of concepts.
· Need to travel to client side when required.
· Solid software engineer with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
· 1+ years of experience building production large scale big data applications.
· Proficiency in a programming language, ideally Scala, Python, or Java.
· Experience with big data technologies like Spark, Hive, or Impala.
· Excellent communication skills with clients and internal engineering teams.
· Eager to learn new technologies.
· Experience with Spark, SQL, Scala, Python, Java, Shell scripting.
· Understanding of Data Integrations and ETL projects.
· Experience working in an Agile Environment.