Cloud Software Engineer II
Domain Area Specialized Requirement:
-Support the use of data science techniques to Agency data produced by several analytic systems for analytic purposes
-Analytics over graphs given a seed and a query to produce a stream of results to provide effective presentation of results for better data understanding and integration with other tools
-Experience with entity disambiguation and resolution techniques embedded in existing agency systems
-Experience with visualization techniques for geospatial-temporal data
-Apply statistical and machine learning techniques to identify similarities among existing data sets (profiles).
-Integrate data science capabilities into existing agency tools
-Develop metrics for assessing usage of web-based capabilities by user community with the intent of increasing that population.
- TS/SCI with FSP (optimum) or CI Poly
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline or technically similar degree from an accredited college or university
- An associate's degree in computer science or related discipline and two (2) years programming experience or five (5) years programming experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree
- Within last 5 years, a minimum of 1 years of experience with Scala
- Within last 5 years, a minimum of 1 year with one or more of the following dominant open-source distributed graph analytic engines
capable of processing billions of vertices and tens of billions of edges: Apache Spark GraphX, Apache Flink Gelly, and/or Apache Giraph
- Within last 7 years, a minimum of 3 years of experience with processing and development of analytics for raw SIGINT for SIGINT discovery
Desired Skills; Demonstrated experience with:
- dominant open-source stream processing (Apache Spark Streaming, Apache Flink, or Apache Storm)
- large-scale distributed databases (Accumulo/Hbase/Cassandra, ElasticSearch/MongoDB, Redis/Riak, Tital).
- batch processing frameworks (APache Spark or Scalding).
- web/proxy servers (Nginx, HAProxy, or Apache Tomcat).
- open-source container and resource management technologies (Docker and Mesos).
- NSA corporate analytic tools, intelligence analysis requirements and NSA corporate development requirements.
- distributed logging (ElasticSearch/Logstash/Kibana for log content and StatsD/InfluxDB/Grafana for time series).
- statistical machine learning or equivalent advanced analytic techniques.
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.