- Design and implement fault-tolerant data pipelines to integrate large amounts of data from many diverse storage systems.
- Promote a culture of self-serve data analytics by minimizing technical barriers to data access and understanding.
- Execute complex data engineering projects that have a significant impact on Bosch global business.
- Share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to customers, managers, and key decision makers.
- Stay current with the latest research and technology and communicate your knowledge throughout the enterprise
- Take responsibility for preparing data for analysis and provide critical feedback on issues of data integrity
- Up to 10% travel may be required.
MS in Computer Science
2+ years of in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with distributed systems
2+ years of in-depth knowledge and hands-on programming skills in Scala or Java
Strong understanding in tuning and performance optimization of Apache Spark jobs
Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
Experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
Experience managing and solving ongoing issues with a Spark/Hadoop cluster