You will analyze and evaluate large quantities of data in relational databases and unstructured forms of data, effectively balancing quality, availability and timeliness.
Leveraging your data analysis skills, you will create innovative approaches to answer our clients' most relevant questions on tracking performance and impact against their goals. In these situations, you will work closely with sales management organization and may engage directly with clients, to understand the client's aspiration and structure an analytical approach to achieve it. You will also play the lead role conducting the analysis.
You will also participate in building the team's analytical toolkit and infrastructure. Examples of this include designing easy-to-use tools or replicable approaches to address frequent client requests.
Consult with Sales, Brand and Operational client leads to understand field/product performance expectations and translate to actionable field metrics and reports
Proactively analyze and study client data to provide valuable insights
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Operations Research/Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, or other quantitatively-oriented discipline
- 1-2 years' experience in an analytics role
- Proficiency in R, SQL and/or SAS required; additional knowledge of other statistical software or programming languages helpful
- Working knowledge of data manipulation languages is must have like Python/Java/Scala
- Experience working with large datasets (SQL, noSQL)
- Experience related to pharmaceuticals industry is a plus
- Knowledge of typical pharmaceutical data sources (physician-level prescribing, SFDC data etc.) is a plus
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Ability to independently own and drive model development, balancing demands and deadlines
- Ability to communicate analytical and technical content in an easy to understand way
- Strong people skills, team-orientation and a professional attitude