Company Name: IBM
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Date Posted: 13th Oct, 2016
- You will implement and validate predictive models and create and maintain statistical models with a focus on big data
- You’ll communicate with internal and external clients to understand business needs and provide analytical solutions.
- You will use statistical concepts such as regression, time series, mixed model, Bayesian methods, clustering, etc., to analyze data and provide insights.
- You’ll work in an Agile, collaborative environment, partnering with other scientists, engineers, and database administrators of all backgrounds and disciplines to bring analytical rigor and statistical methods to the challenges of predicting behaviors.
- You are great at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing solutions to complex technical issues.
- You thrive on teamwork and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have strong technical and analytical abilities, a knack for driving impact and growth, and some experience with programming/scripting in a language such as Java or Python.
- You have a basic understanding of statistical programming in a language such as R or SAS.