- Directly interact with customers in the Financial Services industry to understand and help solve their data problems with Ayasdi Core
- Become a master user and advocate of Ayasdi’s product
- Serve as a technical and subject matter expert in Financial Services information technology, assisting sales during pre- and post- sales efforts.
- Make scientific contributions while providing thought leadership in publications, peer-reviewed publications, speaking opportunities, presentations.
- Interact and collaborate with engineers and product managers, relaying feedback from customers to continually develop our product
* MS or PhD in quantitative field
* 4+ years in a financial institute or related organization
* Solid understanding of existing statistical and machine learning techniques.
* Ability to translate analytic ideas into code using Python and one of the following: R, Java, C/C++, Matlab
* Familiarly with one or more data science toolkits such as Spark, Hadoop, scikit-learn and pandas
* Ability to travel 30% in the field as necessary