Company Name: Cognical, Inc.
Location: New York, NY
Date Posted: 05th Nov, 2016
- Create fraud screening models to be incorporated into our credit underwriting model
- Extract insights from highly complex data sets to identify credit and fraud risk patterns through advanced data mining and machine learning techniques
- Work with management and engineering in deploying risk decisioning strategies, system enhancement, new product capabilities, trouble-shooting issues etc.
- Perform various ad-hoc analysis relating to fraud and credit risk management, communicate and share insight
- Create and deploy analytics tools to be used by senior management and Zibby partners in decision making and risk management.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience as a Data Scientist
- Strong background in machine learning and predictive analytics
- Python, R in Linux/ Unix environment are preferred
- Familiarly with one or more data science toolkits such as Spark, Hadoop, scikit-learn and pandas.
- Familiarity with some credit modeling useful, but not required
- Familiarity with model evaluation very desirable.