• Collect and evaluate large geospatial data set
• Analyze geospatial data and create predictive models
• Work with the software engineers to implement algorithm with cloud computing.
• Create data processing solutions for Clarity’s products.
Skills and qualifications:
• Passion for Clarity’s mission
• Advanced degree (MS or PhD preferred) in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or related disciplines
• Prior experience analyzing and modeling geospatial data, predictive analysis, and software implementation (experience working with environmental data a plus)
• Self-motivated, eager to learn
• Good communication skills communicating with both technical and non-technical audiences