Stay on the front lines of groundbreaking technology. We’re committed to a dynamic, ever-evolving infrastructure and the hard work it takes to keep our reliable network thriving. Help support the growing demands of an interconnected world.
- Develop machine learning algorithms, data processing for mining big data.
- Test and evaluate the quality of the algorithms using statistical methods.
- Take business requirements and model them mathematically
- Research on existing and emerging machine learning algorithms and selectively scale models to massive data sets.
- Convert insights from analytics to stories.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate within and across teams
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or Physics.
- Four or more years of relevant experience.
- Practical experience in building software
- Good understanding of large-scale data mining and machine learning techniques for clustering, classification, regression, and anomaly detection.
- Working knowledge of distributed computing.
- Solid foundation in applied mathematics, such as: statistics, linear algebra.
- Strong foundation in data structures and algorithms design, big-O analysis.
- Detail oriented, excellent quantitative, written, and oral communication skills.
- 2+ years experience in software development (Java, Scala etc.).
- Hands on with Hadoop, Spark technologies.
- Good knowledge about Graph analytics.
- Some experiences in scripting language (R, Python etc.).