Company Name: HCL Technologies
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Date Posted: 02nd Feb, 2017
- Interprets problems and provide solutions to business problems using data analysis, data mining, optimization tools, and machine learning techniques and statistics
- Building algorithmic models for IVHM , HAR, M2M Analytics, Social Analytics, Text, Image and Video Processing, Service Intelligence, Support Intelligence, and Product Intelligence
- Mentor Data Science Associates ( Experienced, but no / limited exposure in Analytics / non PhDs)
- Create External Visibility (Publications, and International Conferences ) and filing Patents
- Contributing to recommendations on predictive / analytical modeling products, services, protocols, and standards in support of solution development efforts
- Contributing to predictive / analytical modeling standards, ETL, reporting, and data analysis methodologies.
- Ability to prototype statistical analysis and modeling algorithms and apply these algorithms for data driven solutions to problems in new domains.
- Software development skills in one or more high level languages (Java /C/C++/C#), one or more scripting languages (Python/Perl/Shell), and common ML tools (Weka, R, RapidMiner, KNIME, scikit, SAS, SPSS, ModelBuilder etc.)
- Knowledge of machine learning and data mining techniques in one or more areas of statistical modeling methods
- Recommender systems, collaborative filtering techniques, propensity modeling
- Natural Language Processing, Latent-Dirichlet Analysis, Topic Modeling, search relevance
- Logistic Regression, Linear Models Family (Poisson models, Survival models, Hierarchical models, Naïve-Bayesian estimators), Conjoint Analysis, Spatial models, Time-series models
- Neural Networks, Genetic Algorithms, SVM, KNN, K-Means
- Experience designing algorithms on Hadoop ecosystem or Knowledge and experience working with distributed computing systems is a plus
- Proven ability to rationalize disparate data sources and the ability to intuit the large picture within a dataset
- Experience in solving client's analytics problems and effectively communicating results and methodologies.