Company Name: OpenDoor.com
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: 07th Feb, 2017
- Improve our industry-leading home valuation model using millions of real-estate transactions and complementary datasets
- Rapidly prototype features and predictive models
- Build ML pipelines in production
- Identify, research, and analyze new data sources to improve model accuracy
- Become a domain expert in real-estate
- Coordinate with product, engineering, and operations to understand impact and trade-offs of modeling improvements.
- Commitment to rigorous analysis and production-quality code
- Passion for building solid data infrastructure
- A love of tackling complexity in real-world datasets such geo data and transaction data
- Experience in one of Python, R, Java, Scala, Julia; if R or Julia, candidate must be able to make algorithms scale
- Familiarity with basic classes of ML algorithms, concepts in feature extraction and selection
- Ability and desire to communicate your analysis with clarity and precision
- Resourcefulness and pragmatism.