The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or Statistics from a top tier university, an interest in machine learning and has worked between 0-2 years in a job or internships that requires data mining / manipulation of data sets to extract timely, meaningful and impactful insights.
- Query SQL and NoSQL databases
- Run scripts and other machine learning tools on unstructured and / or raw data to extract insights
- Use BI and other tools to understand trend inflections, flag data integrity issues
- Ability to think creativelyAbility to traverse big picture as well as finer details
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative/ technical field from top tier university
- Programming languages (C++, Java, Python)
- Statistical modeling (R, SPSS, SAS)