Company Name: Wish
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: 28th Dec, 2017
- Develop and build out Wish’ risk analytics team and platform to support business growth and data informed decisions
- Develop and propose tradeoffs to understand and manage customer lifecycle value, risk exposure, and costs
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to improve risk detection while minimizing user friction
- Manage all risk analytics solutions from development, testing, implementations, tracking, to retirement
- Mentor other team members in data analysis, reporting, and visualization
Skills Required -
- Required: SQL, Python, R, Linux shell scripting
- BS degree in either: Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Match, Quantitative Social Science, etc.
- 2-4 years of Data Science experience within a Risk Department
- Must have experience with machine learning and computational statistics packages: Sci-kit learn, TensorFlow, statsmodels, gephi, glm, etc.
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem, Hive, Presto, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, including the ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical collaborators.
- Experience with visualization tools such as seaborn, plotly, d3, ggplot2, Shiny, etc.
- Frequent user of cloud computing platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Bonus for experience with web application frameworks such as Shiny, Flask, Tkinter, Django, etc.
- Double Bonus if you have previous work on fraud applications with payments and mobile data.