Company Name: Oliver James Associates
Location: New York, NY
Date Posted: 28th Apr, 2016
- You will promote, evangelize and build data-fuelled productsYou'll dig in and become an expert on our datasets.
- You will provide insight into leading analytic practices, design and lead iterative learning and development cycles, and ultimately produce new and creative analytic
- You will research, design, implement and validate cutting-edge algorithms to analyze diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes.
- A Ph.D. or Master's Degree in operations research, applied statistics, data mining, machine learning, physics or a related quantitative discipline.
- A thorough understanding of statistical and predictive modeling concepts, machine-learning approaches, clustering and classification techniques, and recommendation and optimization algorithms.
- 5+ years of experience delivering exceptional data science outcomes, you solve complex analytical problems using quantitative approaches with your unique blend of analytical, mathematical and technical skills.
- Expert in analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets with a variety of tools as well as R, MATLAB, SPSS or SAS and Tableau and Microstrategy.
- You should be familiar with SQL, Python, Java and C/C++.