Company Name: CoreLogic
Location: San Diego,CA
Date Posted: 24th May, 2016
- Create enterprise-level entity matching engine through algorithm and/or data rules.
- Create data derivation and linkage through algorithm and/or data rules.
- Create and select predictive features from raw data.
- Create model reports for stakeholder review and model documentation.
- Perform pattern recognition model creation and training using various types of algorithms and machine learning modeling techniques for unknown or less well-defined – an unknown problem, solve new problems (e.g., scorecards, logistic regression, neural networks, CART, support vector machines, boosting trees, unsupervised models).
- Develop analytics tool using SQL, R, Java, Perl, Python and big data tools such as Jaspersoft BI Suite, Talend Open Studio, Skytree Server, Spark, Gemfire, Tableau, and Splunk.
- Master’s or higher in machine learning, a hard science, math, statistics or an engineering field, or equivalent work experience. Ability to thrive in a team environment and adapt to quickly changing priorities.
- 2-4 years of directly related experience.
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to quickly and efficiently adapt to new concepts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of statistical techniques.
- Strong working knowledge in multiple analytic development tools, statistical tools, programming languages, and big data tools.
- Data mining/data analysis experience.
- Ability to work collaborative with cross-function teams and business units.