Company Name: Adobe
Location: San Jose, CA
Date Posted: 05th Sep, 2015
- Develop predictive models on large-scale datasets to address various business problems through leveraging advanced statistical modeling, machine learning, or data mining techniques.
- Develop and implement scalable and efficient modeling algorithms that can work with large-scale data in production systems
- Collaborate with product management and engineering groups to develop new products and features.
- PhD or MS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Applied Math, Econometrics, Operations Research, or other related fields.
- Deep understanding of statistical modeling, machine learning, or data mining concepts, and a track record of solving problems with these methods.
- Familiar with one or more machine learning or statistical modeling tools such as R, Matlab and scikit learn
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Python, Java and C
- Knowledge and experience of working with relational databases and SQL
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving ability.
- Excellent communication, relationship skills and a strong team player.
- Experience with big data techniques (such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Spark)
- Knowledge of experimental design, ANOVA, statistical inference, and multivariate testing
- Knowledge of numerical or combinatorial optimization