Data Scientists and Quantitative Researchers
• Build and update option pricing models, volatility surfaces, yield curves, and a variety of other financial models.
• Apply machine learning techniques to trade and market data to identify patterns and enhance existing trading strategies.
• Work closely with developers and traders to discuss, test, and implement their ideas.
• At least a bachelor's degree in mathematics, physics, statistics, computer science, or a related field.
• Experience using Matlab, R, Python, or other tools for quantitative research.
• Experience using statistical inference to explore large data sets.
• Strong research, analytical, and quantitative skills.
• Hands on programming experience in any programming language.