Company Name: Karsun Solutions
Location: Herndon, Virginia
Date Posted: 14th Dec, 2016
- Working with multiple platforms, architectures, and diverse technologies gathering requirements, design and developing ETL processes to transform information from multiple sources
- Troubleshooting, monitoring and coordinating defect resolution related to ETL processing
- Data modeling, database design, and ETL design & development in an Agile development environment
- Design and develop ETL procedures
- You have played a technical role as a part of a team, implementing solutions based on industry standard architecture patterns: Loosely coupled architecture, web-oriented architecture, and service-oriented architecture.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with stream processing pipelines such as Kafka, Flume, Apache Storm, Apache Samza or Apache Spark Streaming.
- 1+ year of hands-on experience with real-time data ingestion technologies such as StreamSets and Apache NiFi
- 1+ year of hands-on experience with search-based solutions for real-time indexing, analysis and visualization such as ElasticSearch/ELK, Splunk, Solr or others
- Hands-on experience with messaging oriented application stacks, pub-sub architecture, clustering and brokers, queues and topics, etc.
- 1+year with XML and/or JSON for parsing and enriching data in flight and for transport
- Familiar with real-time data visualization techniques and enabling live analytics
- A real time thinker who can imagine the future with out of the box solutions
- Self-motivated to deep dive into subjects of solution relevance
- Possesses a background in engineering
- Possesses experience in building distributed systems
- Experience with Java and familiarity with other modern languages such as Scala, R and Node.js.
- Possess aptitude and front end skills necessary to design and implement administrative dashboards with substantial independent working abilities
Qualifications (Education/ Experience)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline