Company Name: VISIONPRO
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Date Posted: 20th Sep, 2016
- Specification, Design, Implementation of Data Center Developments.
- Development and Implementation of Product Tests and Product Test Procedures.
- Assist Documentation staff in the development of product documentation.
- Resolve field reported problems.
- Communication with other engineering staffs on product and development related issues.
- Update and modify design and engineering documentation as required for assigned developments.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering major preferred
- Graduate degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Architecture design, data modeling, and implementation of a Big Data Hadoop platform and analytic applications.
- Solution Architecture/Engineering as a field of practice (able to listen to customer requirements, whiteboard and propose solution architecture, and get hands-on with the tech to design, build, and demonstrate real business value).
- Data flows, data architecture, ETL and processing of structured and unstructured data.
- Optimize the architecture for performance, robustness, and security.
- Object-oriented programming.
- Enterprise Software and Big Data.
- Hadoop systems for handling Big Data, as well as complementary Hadoop technologies such as Flume, Hive, Spark, Oozie/Hue, Avro and Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS).
- Strong shell scripting and job scheduling knowledge is required. Should able to create work flows and job schedules by using Shell scripts/Oozie combination.
- Streaming data with technologies such as Kafka.
- Apache Impala.
- Infrastructure (Hardware, Storage, Network), Java/.NET, and SQL.
- Working knowledge of front end web design and interfacing with the Hadoop back end.