Hadoop Developer and Hadoop Administrator
Company Name: Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd
Date Posted: 08th Apr, 2016
- Experience with relational database technologies (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL), inclusive of data Modeling and a working knowledge of SQL
- Prefer experience with Cloudera Hadoop distribution components and custom packages.
- Prefer experience with columnar DB solutions (e.g. Vertica, Cassandra, Greenplum) in cases where a columnar DB is best for data management
- Working experience on Maintenance Projects.
- Hands on expertise gathering requirements, designing, building, and implementing Data Integration applications.
- Very strong experience in core java.
- Deep understanding of Hadoop architecture, HDFS, MapReduce and other components in the Cloudera - Hadoop echo system.
- Responsible for the development of distributed computing tasks which include MapReduce, NoSQL, and other distributed environment technologies based on need or preference to solve the problems that arise.
- Extensive experience developing complex MapReduce programs against structured and unstructured data.
- Experience with loading data to Hive and writing software accessing Hive data using Hive and Impala.
- Experience loading external data to Hadoop environments using tools like MapReduce, Sqoop and Flume.
- Experience using scripting languages like Pig to manipulate data.
- Experience working with very large data sets, knows how to build programs that leverage the parallel capabilities of Hadoop and MPP platforms