• Have a good understanding of the E2E process of the application
• Work with the Business Analysts to understand the enhancements / changes being propagated in a particular release cycle, design and work on the coding & unit testing tasks
• Work with the QA team during the SIT phase and support the SIT
• Work with Platform Support team during UAT phase
• Identify improvement areas within the application and work with the respective component teams to implement the same
• Working knowledge of any one or more of the following databases – Netezza, Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server
- Knowledge of any one or more of the following databases – Netezza, Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server
- 3+ years of experience in design and implementation of big data applications using Hadoop (MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Oozie) and NoSQL technologies.
- Strong experience in UNIX & Shell Scripting
- Experience in analyzing text, streams with emerging Hadoop-based big data, NoSQL.
- Analyzing data with Hive, Pig and HBase
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and perform RCA at a short interval
- Ability to work independently and take up E2E ownership of tasks
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills