Company Name: Forrester
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Date Posted: 04th Jun, 2017
- Architect and implement data analytics solutions on big data batch and stream processing frameworks (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, etc).
- Partner with business representatives, business analysts, and developers, and DBAs to deliver comprehensive business-facing analytics solutions.
- Write code to explore problems and understand data, and ability to implement solutions from scratch using machine learning fundamentals and algorithms.
- Use data from several data sources to support solution features, train and drive test models.
- Ability to design and implement RESTful APIs to expose data, or integrate with external web services.
- Responsible for building, maintaining and documenting the overall solution.
- A B.S./M.S. in computer-related studies
- Three-plus years of machine learning programming experience with Scala, Python.
- Three-plus years of professional experience with big data technologies for data processing like Hadoop, Spark, SparkMLib/SparkML, Spark Streaming, Kafka, Zookeeper,Yarn, Hive and others.
- Two-plus years of experience in applying core Machine Learning methodologies: Regression, Classification, Clustering, Matrix Factorization, Predictive Analytics, Natural Language processing, Decision trees, Support Vector Machines, Neural Networks/ Deep Learning.
- Two-plus years of experience working with business stakeholders in requirements gathering, analysis, and testing.
- Familiarity with implementing analytics solutions with one or more Hadoop distributions (Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, HDInsight, EMR).
- Knowledge of NoSQL stores (e.g. Accumulo, HBase, Cassandra, etc), and RDBMS.