Company Name: Gold Coast IT Solutions
Location: New York
Date Posted: 15th Jul, 2018
- Participate in the design and implementation of various components and systems that are required to be highly efficient, robust and scalable.
- A successful candidate should have proven experience with the Hadoop stack and NoSQL data stores (preferably Hbase), experience working on critical infrastructure and desire to drive a product forward.
- The candidate must exhibit a passion for big data technologies and a flexible creative approach to problem solving
- 5+ years of Java programming
- Experience with Hadoop/HDFS/MapReduce.
- Experience with Hbase/NoSQL or similar technology.
- Experience with Oozie, Zookeeper, Flume, Solr, ElasticSearch, Storm, or Spark is a plus.
- Experience with MQ technologies (Kafka, RabbitMQ) is a plus.
- C/C++ programming experience is a plus
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills and enjoys a collaborative enviroment
- Experience with enhancing and maintaining mission-critical software in a fast-paced environment is a plus but not necessary