Java Developer Engineer - Spring Boot, REST, JSON, SQL Server, Apache Hadoop, Spark
Company Name: BNY Mellon
Location: New Jersey
Date Posted: 11th Apr, 2017
- Consults with internal business groups to provide appropriate application software development services and technical support.
- Analyzes, defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs using BNY Mellon's standard development methodology.
- Works with internal business groups on implementation opportunities, challenges, and requirements of various applications. Analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
- Contributes to defining timetables and project plans. Analyzes and estimates feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs.
- Takes lead for establishing, implementing and monitoring 'best practices' for technical development methodologies and tools. Proposes innovative, creative technology solutions. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
- Participation in agile based software development model
- Work with Offshore team closely
- 10 plus year Experience with server side architecture (Java)
- Hands on Knowledge around Sprint Boot.
- Working knowledge of REST, web/http services, JSON, messaging, real-time, authentication/authorization
- Knowledge of automate build tools and continuous integration (Maven, Jenkins, Nexus etc.) strongly desired
- Working knowledge of Apache Hadoop, Map Reduce and Spark
- Strong SQL knowledge across SQL Server, Sybase and Oracle