Machine Learning Engineer
Company Name: Dropbox
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: 15th Feb, 2017
- Work within the Machine Learning Team to design, code, train, test, deploy and iterate on large scale machine learning systems.
- Build delightful products and experiences for millions, while working alongside an excellent, cross-functional team across Engineering, Product and Design.
- Help shape the direction of machine learning and artificial intelligence at Dropbox.
- BS and MS in Computer Science or related field with research in machine learning
- Three years experience building machine learning or AI systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid software engineering skills across multiple languages including but not limited to Python, C/C++
- Experience with machine learning software packages ( e.g., scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Caffe, Theano, Torch)
- Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field with research in machine learning
- Experience with one or more of the following: natural language processing, deep learning, bayesian reasoning, recommendation systems, learning for search, speech processing, learning from semistructured data, reinforcement or active learning, ML software systems, machine learning on mobile devices