Machine Learning Software Engineer
Company Name: Radius
Location: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Date Posted: 05th Apr, 2016
- Working alongside top-notch data engineers and scientists to improve our graph.
- Designing, implementing distributed large-scale Machine Learning models running in the Radius Graph data pipeline using Spark, Scala, GraphX and MLLib.
- Maintaining and improving some of our data pipeline, Machine Learning infrastructure and existing Machine Learning models using Spark, Scala, GraphX and MLLib.
- Assessing the impact of using new data sources on data quality and comprehensiveness of our graph.
- Partnering with other Radius engineering teams sourcing the data or doing data quality analysis.
- Strong desire to work at a rapidly growing startup and make it a success.Advanced degree in computer science, statistics, math, or similar fields.
- Thorough knowledge of machine learning, statistics, graph algorithms, linear algebra, and numerical optimization.
- 5+ years full lifecycle software engineering experience including: coding, testing, troubleshooting and deployment using general-purpose languages such as: Scala, Java, Python, and C++.
- 2+ years experience with building production end-to-end machine learning models at scale using distributed platforms such as Hadoop or Spark.
- Comfortable working in a remote Linux environment and Cloud (EC2)