Principal Data Scientist
Company Name: Intuit
Location: Mountain View, CA, US
Date Posted: 13th Dec, 2017
- Oversee the design, development, deployment and management of batch and real-time fraud and credit models/rules for both new and tenured customers, and to combat credit card fraud, bank account fraud, identity theft fraud, spoof fraud etc.
- Prepare model development and validation documents for legal/compliance reviews, and monitor the performance of models/rules over time
- Work closely with key business stakeholders
- Research, explore, and enable new quantitative techniques and technologies in data science
- Drive thought leadership and embrace emerging industry innovation
- Communicate key analytic findings within the business and to senior stakeholders
- 7+ years data science experience in fraud and credit risk detection solutions (merchant acquiring risk management experience strongly preferred)
- MS or PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Operations Research, or equivalent
- Hand-on expertise in predictive modeling methods, including data mining/machine learning techniques
- Proficiency with SQL, R, Python, and/or SAS
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to conduct meetings and make professional presentations, explaining complex concepts and technical material to non-technical users.
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills