Programmer Prof MKTS (Java/J2EE Developer)
The position is a developer role in the Capital Markets Credit Risk technology team. The resource will contribute to both existing efforts and new Strategic initiatives. The environment is fast paced, with multiple projects, needing a strong commitment to deliver on time. The candidate will be frequently interacting with other internal technology teams as well as external business groups. They will design solutions to technical and business specifications and contribute to the overall team in the implementation of large scale projects. He/She will be responsible for designing, coding, testing and documenting programs. Ten or more years of experience in Java/J2EE Server side programming is required with middleware experience.
- Proficiency in JAVA, J2EE, Object Oriented Design/Methodology
- Experience in Python is most desirable (at least 6 months)
- Good understanding and experience on server side technologies
- Strong UNIX background with Perl. Strong shell scripting will be plus!
- Working knowledge of stored procedures and usage of DB interface libraries
- Experience using Apache BigData and Spark Services
- Experience in programming with GRID computing, Messaging and Caching
- Architecture/Design skills on handling performance, scalability at the application level
- Familiarity with financial instruments and Credit Risk will be a big plus.