Quantitative Software Engineer, Feature Modeling Analytics
Company Name: Two Sigma
Location: New York, NY
Date Posted: 10th Nov, 2016
- Data curation & analysis leveraging Python modules including:
- Back-end development around technologies including Apache Spark, Impala, Kylin and similar emergent fast-OLAP systems,
- Front-end visualization & UX using libraries such as Flask; Angular/d3/Crossfilter/Cubism/three etc.
- A high impact role that works directly with data scientists, engineers, and quantitative analysts;
- Exposure to deep technical problems, production pipelines, data science, and financial concepts spanning global Equities & Macro instruments
- Strong coding and algorithms skills.
- Passion for tacking big data challenges.
- Familiarity with back-end development in Python.
- Experience in distributed computing or front-end development / visualizations a plus.