Senior Application Developer
Join our Information Technology team where you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us. You will manage a team to resolve a diverse range of complex problems and regularly lead multiple, technically complex, large-scale projects.
- Regularly lead multiple medium to large-scale projects and guide staff members & peers using DevOp, Mobile and Java technologies
- Develop resolutions to complex problems creatively and make decisions that impact projects and end clients.
- Exercise considerable judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Responsible for creating and managing data repository for customer need/capability/analytics using Big data echo system
- Design and build advanced applications around mobile eco system on Android OS/ Web Architecture.
- Masters in EE/CS or equivalent work experience in related field and technology.
- Big Data/Hadoop EcoSystem: Hadoop, HDFS, Spark, SparkSql, HortonWorks/Cloudera, Python, MongoDB, Hive, Pig, R Programming
- Programming Languages: Java/J2EE, EJB, SpringBoot, Spring Framework, RESTful services, JSON, XML
- WebServers: Apache-OpenEjb, Apache-Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss
- Scripting Languages: Perl, Unix Shell Scripting, Python, Groovy
- Databases: Oracle, Informix, MySql, NoSql database
- Configuration and Build Management: Git, SVN, Mercurial, Maven, TeamCity, CVS
- DevOps: Vagrant, Chef, Docker, Kubernets, Jenkins, Confluence, JFrog Artifactory, JIRA