Senior Big Data Developer
* Defining technical requirements, architecting data pipelines and integration routines with internal/external sources.
* Developing data integration/ingestion processes.
* Building SQL/HIVE databases and tables.
* Writing PIG scripts.
* Job automation and scheduling using Control-M, unit and system testing.
* Performance tuning and analytical and business user support.
* Bachelors or Masters Degree with an emphasis on Computer Science or Information Systems.
* Experience as a senior technical developer or a data engineer.
* Expert level experience working with relational databases, MPP systems and Hadoop distributions .
* Able to think outside the box and understand the big picture thought process.
* Ability to communicate clearly to business owners.
* Advanced level knowledge of SQL.
* Experience with Hadoop (HDFS, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Spark, Kafka etc.)
* Working experience with Java, Python or a programming language is required.
* Working experience with Unix/Linux.
* Experience with Control-M is desired.
* Experience with Tableau and R is a plus.
* Data Mining/Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence experience a plus.
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.