Senior Data Scientist
Company Name: HCL Technologies
Location: Redmond, Washington
Date Posted: 01st Dec, 2017
- Interprets problems and provide solutions to business problems using data analysis, data mining, optimization tools, and machine learning techniques and statistics.
- Building algorithmic models for Product Life Cycle Management , Embedded Analytics , M2M Analytics, Service Intelligence and Product Intelligence.
- Mentor Data Science Associates ( Experienced, but no / limited exposure in Analytics / non PhDs).
- Create External Visibility (Publications, and International Conferences ) and filing Patents.
- Contributing to recommendations on predictive / analytical modeling products, services, protocols, and standards in support of solution development efforts.
- Contributing to predictive / analytical modeling standards, ETL, reporting, and data analysis methodologies.
- Take problem definition and extract/create supporting data to support problem root cause by creating reports and performing data analysis in a fast pace and on-demand environment.
- Perform relevant inquisitive and advanced analyses in support of feature launches, troubleshoot to understand/explain changes in marketplace behavior, monitor for marketplace opportunities.
- Use Cosmos/Scope, advanced Excel, and Power point to extract data, aggregate information, and present relevant findings, insights and
- Expert in Python/R, Azure ML.
- Language Processing: experience in scripting languages and regular expressions
- Language Processing: experience or knowledge of linguistic tools, lexicons and annotated corpora
- Language Processing: experience or knowledge of natural language processing, linear algebra and statistics