Senior Hadoop Developer
Job Responsibilities -
* Build SQL/HIVE databases and tables.
* Define technical requirements, performance tuning, analytical and business user support.
* Write PIG scripts, as well as develop data integration and ingestion processes.
* Architect data pipelines and integrations with internal and external sources.
* Build job automation and scheduling using Control-M, unit and system testing.
* Bachelors or Masters Degree with an emphasis in Computer Science or
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background
and drug screenings.
* Experience as a senior technical developer or a data engineer.
* Expert level experience working with relational databases, MPP systems, and
* Hadoop distributions.
* Advanced level knowledge of SQL.
* Experience with Hadoop (HDFS, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Spark, Kafka etc.)
* Working experience with Unix/Linux, as well as Python or a programming languages.
● Experience with Control-M, Tableau, and R.
● Data Mining/Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence experience.