Senior Programmer Analyst-ISD (Big Data/Hadoop)
Company Name: Walmart
Date Posted: 06th Dec, 2017
Job Responsibilities -
- Creates and delivers presentations on application solutions to diverse audiences (for example, suppliers, technical staff)
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops associate capabilities
- Leads efforts to increase Information Systems Division (ISD) team effectiveness
- Manages product installation upgrades (for example, Information Systems Division (ISD) application solutions, third-party products)
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in team projects
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides complex application solutions
- Supports Information Systems Division (ISD) applications
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 3 years experience in information technology within the past 7 years OR 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 7 years.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 5 years of Big Data Technologies experience: Hadoop, Apache Hive,Spark Scala, Apache Oozie, Apache Hue, HDFS, Map Reduce and HBase and HANA preferred
- 5 years of development experience in Java.
- 5 years of development experience in ETL , Data Modeling, Performance Tuning, and Data Lake concepts.
- 5 years of development experience in Unix shell script, cron job scheduling.
- 5 years of development experience in SQL technology like Teradata, DB2, SQL Server and NoSQL Technologies like Cassandra. .
- 2 years experience leading a technical/cross functional teams.
- Professional certification in information technology relevant to the job under consideration (for example, Java, C/C++, mainframe technologies, SAP, Microsoft .Net, business intelligence tools, SQL technology).
Ability to understand and break down business requirements. Experience with Scrum Teams & Scaled Agile framework. Total of 3-5 years’ experience.