Senior Software Development Engineer
Company Name: Audible, Inc.
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Date Posted: 03rd Nov, 2016
- Use machine learning, data mining and statistical techniques to create new, scalable solutions for business problems
- Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of historical business data to help automate and optimize key processes
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large-scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
- Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years professional experience in software development
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Development Expertise in data structures, complex algorithms, fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, team player