Software Engineer - ML/AI Platform
Company Name: Databricks
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: 13th Dec, 2017
- Work directly with Product Management and Design to plan, develop and iterate on product prototypes.
- Work both as an individual and in a team to implement the full stack of product features and highly available and scalable services to support end-to-end ML/AI pipelines from customers.
- Review code from other team members and provide feedback.
- Document and QA features before release and provide engineering support after.
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork.
- Strong foundation in algorithms and data structures and their real-world use cases.
- Solid understanding of computer systems and networks.
- Production quality coding standards and patterns.
- Passion for developing amazing customer experiences.
- 4+ years of general software programming experience.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with key technical areas such as: Scala, React, large-scale distributed computing, machine learning platforms, search engines, recommender systems, and API design for distributed services.