Company Name: Oracle Corporation
Location: Redwood City, CA
Date Posted: 25th Mar, 2016
- With more products being developed for Fusion Applications, the framework must become much more productive. The role is to drive the definition of this new development framework. Responsibilities include:
- Defining the architecture of the new development framework.
- Working with Fusion Applications architects and product managers to capture the requirements on the framework.
- Delivering products to the cloud means that we need to be able to update the product regularly.
- Working with Fusion Middleware teams to build this development framework.
- Framework must enable the delivery of quality code on time. The cloud also puts additional requirements on the ability to customize.
- The framework must enable customizations by non-developers.
- 10-15 years of software development or architecture experience with development frameworks.
- Extensive Apache Spark including streaming
- Solid Java and Scala development background
- Big data background, including data streaming, batch data and analyzing data
- Hadoop or other Big Data background
- Machine learning is a big plus
- Building large enterprise, distributed systems
- Leading and mentoring other software engineers
- BS in Computer Science, prefer Masters or PhD.