Sr. Big Data ETL Developer
Company Name: DoubleVerify, Inc Careers
Location: New York
Date Posted: 20th Jan, 2018
- Developing ETL processes that process billions of records a day efficiently
- Delivering insightful data to clients, partners and internal users in various ways by implementing robust, scalable data delivery applications and APIs.
- Collaborating and participating in project meetings.
- Analyzing data to test the correctness and effectiveness of ETL processes.
- At least 4 years hands-on experience of ETLs development
- At least 4 years working in a DWH environment including schema design and data modeling
- Hands-on development experience in python
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies: Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Pig
- Experience working with Reporting systems
- Advanced SQL query writing abilities and data understanding
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Experience with GoodData CloudConnect is a plus
- Experience with Vertica or other columnar data stores is a plus
- Hands on experience with Spark Streaming or other live stream processing technology - a plus