Sr. Java/Hadoop Developer
• Design and development of data ingestion pipelines.
• Perform data migration and conversion activities.
• Develop and integrate software applications using suitable development methodologies and standards, applying standard architectural patterns, taking into account critical performance characteristics and security measures.
• Collaborate with Business Analysts, Architects and Senior Developers to establish the physical application framework (e.g. libraries, modules, execution environments).
• Perform end to end automation of ETL process for various datasets that are being ingested into the big data platform.
• J2EE, Web Applications, Tomcat (or any equivalent App server), Restful Services, JSON
• Spring, Spring Boot, Struts, Design Patterns
• Hadoop (preferably Cloudera (CDH)), HDFS, Hive, Impala, Spark, Oozie, HBase