SR Software Engineer
As a Software Development Engineer IV you will help to create the next generation of enterprise class software solutions at CDK utilizing a broad range of the latest technologies. You will join our Call Intelligence team as an experienced full-stack developer.
- A bachelor of science degree in science or engineering
- You drive a culture of writing clean code for and evangelize the same to other teams. I’m able identify any issues early in the development cycle to prevent large messes.
- You are an expert in many imperative, declarative, and functional languages and know when to use them.
- You drive a culture of writing clean code for and evangelize the same to other teams. You are able to identify any issues early in the development cycle to prevent large messes.
- You can quickly identify anti-patterns and drive refactoring to implement the correct patterns to implement to address the problem.
- You are able to visualize and design complex systems with multiple product lines and integrations with external systems.
- You drive the team to account for these imperatives in all solutions that your teams build. You also keep abreast of industry trends in these areas.
- You have deep knowledge of Windows and Linux platforms, have developed on multiple mobile platforms
- You live in a world of polyglot persistence, having worked with multiple RDBMS’s and NoSQL data stores and understand when to use each.
- You expertly leverage frameworks and create new ones when needed.
- You drive the continuous delivery pipeline and ensure that it aligns with your team’s continuous delivery goals. You encourage feedback loops through monitoring and collaboration with IT.